Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Rough pencil samples for 2nd Visions Comic Art meeting...

If anyone is interested in seeing the pencil roughs I brought to the second Visions meeting, here they are -- two pages for Carl Doody's "Dreamweaver" superheroine/adventure character.  

I hope to complete at least one page of finished pencils this week, as these roughs are...well, pretty rough.  First page especially gave me trouble, as the script was challenging, but I am happy with what I've done here storytelling-wise with the page count to which I was (not necessarily) limited.





page one: police caught in gang shootout, mist rolls in, gang members hallucinate their worst fears...

page two: policemen look on as thugs are rolling around reacting to some unseen affliction,  they move in to detain them, Dreamweaver casts spell from the shadows, thugs are rounded up, Dreamweaver uncloaks, reverts back to her civilian identity as Aislin Adams.

More thoughts and drawings to follow soon....

No comments:

Post a Comment